ALERT: We are operating under modified conditions due to the COVID-19/coronavirus outbreak. Our Saturday Lawyer Program is canceled this week, and we have very limited intake capacity. Please click here for detailed information about our current services.
Through its Saturday Lawyer Program, AVLF provides free legal representation to qualified tenants in a variety of landlord/tenant disputes, including:
- Unreturned security deposits
- Landlords’ failure to make repairs
- Deplorable living conditions, and illegal evictions (for example, changing locks, cutting off utilities, putting possessions on the street)
Who We Assist
To qualify, tenants must:
- Live in or have a case in Fulton County or Clayton County
- Have a household income at or below 200% of the federal poverty level
How to Get Help
To find out if we can help you, call 404-521-0790 between 9:00 AM-1:00 PM, Monday through Thursday. If you qualify, AVLF will schedule an in-person interview with an attorney on a Saturday morning within 1-2 weeks.