If you are seeking help, please use the one of links below to begin the process or call (404) 521-0790.
- Domestic Violence / Intimate Partner Abuse – File a free temporary protective order (TPO) to restrict the ability of an abuser to come near you. Find resources to stay safe.
- Landlord / Tenant Problems – Get free legal help to fight poor living conditions, unreturned security deposits, and illegal evictions.
- Evictions – Get free help responding to your eviction notice in Fulton County.
- Unpaid Wages – Get free help to fight employers who didn’t pay you for work you performed.
- Emergency Financial Assistance – Access possible emergency funding sources if you are at risk of losing your home due to financial hardship.
If you would like to make a financial donation, please access our donation form here.
For all other questions, please use the form below.