Due to COVID-19, our Saturday Lawyer Program is operating remotely. Please follow the instructions below to get in touch with us about landlord/tenant issues.
Through our Saturday Lawyer Program, AVLF provides free legal representation to qualified tenants in a variety of landlord/tenant disputes, including:
- Unreturned security deposits
- Landlords’ failure to make repairs
- Deplorable living conditions, and illegal evictions (for example, changing locks, cutting off utilities, putting possessions on the street)
Who We Assist
To qualify, tenants must:
- Live in or have a case in Fulton County or Clayton County
- Have a household income at or below 200% of the federal poverty level
How to Get Help
To find out if we can help you, call 404-521-0790 between 9:00 AM-1:00 PM, Monday through Thursday. If you qualify, AVLF will schedule an in-person interview with an attorney on a Saturday morning within 1-2 weeks.